Skip to content
- ICE Ventures was retained by the Federal Embassy of Canada in South Korea to lead a 35 member delegation from the Top 10 Hospitals in South Korea (Samsung Hospital, Seoul University Hospital, Yonsei University Hospital, Korea University Hospital, etc.), executives from the Korea Health Development Institute (KHIDI), officials from the Embassy of the Republic of Korea U.S.A. and Korean investment executives to meet and partner with Ontario’s foremost hospitals, universities, industry and federal and provincial government officials in June 2016. As a result of the Forum, 23 potential global partnerships were initiated that could generate over $100M investment in R&D and commercialization over the next five years.
- ICE Ventures secured a $20M-valued joint venture agreement with venture and business development group, SQI Corporation Inc. to commercialize 7 technologies in the Chinese market during the Ontario Premier’s mission to China. (2015)
- ICE Ventures secured an international distributor and estimated $5M licensing deal for its client, True Phantom Solution Inc. (Canada), with CMP Trading Co. Ltd. (South Korea). (2015)
- The Embassy of Canada for the Republic of Korea has contracted ICE Ventures to develop its business and R&D program for a 25 person delegation from South Korea’s Top Ten R&D hospitals and the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) to develop potentially funded R&D collaborations and commercial partnerships between Korea and Ontario. (2016)
- ICE Ventures co-led a group of healthcare, research, and government executives to Samsung Headquarters in Seoul, South Korea. Arranged executive level meetings with 6 Senior Vice Presidents and their Business Development, R&D and Strategy teams to discuss technology adoption, international commercial partnerships and a province-wide public private initiative. (2015)
- ICE Ventures initiated commercialization and technology adoption discussions with Chinese healthcare and medical device company, MedicalSystem, around the 2022 Olympic Games. (2015)
- ICE Ventures is supporting collaboration with Honda Electronics Co. Ltd. and its client, the Institute for Diagnostic Imaging (IDIR), around R&D and commercialization initiatives. (2015)